We ran a successful Kickstarter campaign for this product. For now, please go to http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1227007236/freeplay-zero-freeplay-cm3-by-freeplaytech to learn exactly what the Freeplay Zero DIY Kit contains and what you do with it.
You will need to supply several accessories to successfully assembly a working Freeplay Zero using this kit.
- Raspberry Pi Zero (or Zero W)
- Micro SD Card
- GBA-Style Shell
- Battery (we carry this perfect fit battery or this cheaper alternative battery)
- Freeplaytech Glass LCD Lens Screen Cover (for that finishing touch)
- HDMI Adapter (for playing on the big screen or testing your build before you use the built-in LCD)
- Heatsink (for those of you that are concerned about heat or plan to overclock your Pi Zero)
- GPIO Hammer Header With Jig (if you don’t want to solder)
- Tri-Wing Screwdriver (the GBA-style shells often use tri-wing screws)
Please see https://www.retromodding.com/collections/freeplaytechs-freeplay-zero-cm3 for any accessories that you may need that we don’t offer. On that page, you can also request to have Retro Modding build your Freeplay Zero DIY Kit for you using their build-to-order service.