We ran a successful Kickstarter campaign for this product. Please go to http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1227007236/freeplay-zero-freeplay-cm3-by-freeplaytech to learn exactly what the Freeplay CM3 DIY Kit contains and what you do with it.
You will need to supply several accessories to successfully assembly a working Freeplay CM3 using this kit.
The DIY Kit Includes
- Freeplay CM3 Circuit Board (shown in red)
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Lite (pre-attached shown in green)
- 3.2″ LCD
- X/Y Button Drill Guide
- 2 Gray X/Y Button Caps
- Micro SD Card
- GBA-Style Shell & Rubber Button Pads (some shells include the pads)
- Battery (we carry this perfect fit battery or this cheaper alternative battery)
- Freeplay LCD Brightness Controller (to control the backlight illumination)
- Freeplaytech Glass LCD Lens Screen Cover (for that finishing touch)
- HDMI Adapter (for playing on the big screen or testing your build before you use the built-in LCD)
- USB WiFi Network Adapter (the RPi Compute Module 3 does not include WiFi or Bluetooth functionality)
- Tri-Wing Screwdriver (the GBA-style shells often use tri-wing screws)
- Colored X/Y Button Caps (RetroModding.com external link)
Please see https://www.retromodding.com/collections/freeplaytechs-freeplay-zero-cm3/products/build-to-order-freeplay-zero-cm3 for any accessories that you may need that we don’t offer. On that page, you can also request to have Retro Modding build your Freeplay CM3 DIY Kit for you.
In Stock / Currently Shipping