You will need to supply:
- Raspberry Pi Zero 2W, Raspberry Pi Zero W, or Raspberry Pi Zero
- If your Raspberry Pi does not have a pin header, you will need to solder that on yourself. Our kit will include the pin header just in case you need it.
- SD Card
This bundle will come with:
- Freeplay Zero DIY Kit (640×480 IPS Model)
- Machined Aluminum Anodized Black Freeplay Zero Metal Shell
- Freeplay Glass Lens (to view and protect all 307,200 pixels)
- Extra Speaker For Stereo Sound
- 2000mAh Battery
- ABXY Tactile Button Option Kit
- Since this is new, we’re going to toss in a few different buttons for you to try. Some will be rubbery. Some will be clicky. You choose what you like best, and hopefully you’ll tell us what you think.
- Gray Button Cap Kit
- If possible, we plan to 3D-print the button set. If that doesn’t work out as expected, we will fall back to including a gray button cap kit designed for the GBA shell.
- Black 3D-printed Speaker Grills (to use if you want front-mounted speakers)
- 2 PSP Analog Sticks (and wire to use if you want to add front-mounted analog sticks)
- Machine Screws (to bolt it together)
- Mini HDMI Cable (to hook up HDMI to your Freeplay Zero when you’re not on the go)